Home » , » Mike Huckabee Is A Clueless Git

Mike Huckabee Is A Clueless Git

Shorter Mike Huckabee: The fact that I want to ban all abortions doesn't mean that I'm imposing my doctrinaire perspective on my fellow citizens. Why? Because I'm an American! No wait. Because I hold a particular human, as opposed to religious, personal belief (and, wouldn't you know it, my personal belief just happens to trump yours). Umm, too lame? OK then, my final answer, because I use sciencey-sounding propaganda.

Oh, and, incidentally, I don't consider females of reproductive age who either need or elect to have an abortion competent adults, capable of giving consent. I consider the poor, simpleton, deluded dears victims, V.I.C.T.I.M.S. I tell you, of the Big, Bad Doctors (TM).



(via Pam)
Share this article :
 
Copyright © best Hot Woman Photos - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger