Home » , » Virtual [Rectal] Birth

Virtual [Rectal] Birth

Forget vaginal or C/S delivery. It seems that in Second Life rectal delivery is all the rage (@ 6:12).

Due to my obvious bias (assisting RL deliveries) I'm going to refrain from critiquing virtual births. But one thing I must insist on is a depiction of the correct organ system. Delivery isn't so much about the digestive system as it is about the genital one*.

*I've considered for a moment that there might be some technical limitation in rendering a realistic delivery that I'm not aware of [hopefully that explains those odd large breasts thrusting through the bottom of the patient's gown], but if you can show a baby coming out of the rectum I don't see why it's not possible to show it emerge from the vagina.


(via)
Share this article :
 
Copyright © best Hot Woman Photos - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger