Home » »

How Your Girl Acts
When You Have Stamina


Adult Male Performer Of The Year Nominee and former sufferer of premature ejaculation Keni Styles Reveals...


shawna




Keni here.

I want to let you in on something I learned the hard way.

You are about to discover the number one thing that held me back in relationships and nearly ruined my entire life. (on more than one occasion)

You see, when I couldn't last in the bedroom, I always blamed my partner when she didn't want to be intimate with me.

I thought she was cold, distant, and at times I even thought there was something wrong with her.

But deep down I knew the problem was all mine. I couldn't last and she didn't want me because of it.


Posted by: Keni Styles,
Special for 2GirlsTeachSex.com
October 25, 2010
Issue #2025

When you KNOW you can't last, it ruins your whole life.

I was nervous to be inside a woman because I knew the dissapointment she would face. I also knew how ashamed I would feel.

But when I fixed this problem and discovered how to last as long I wanted, (and how any guy can too) what I was most surprised about was how different a woman would act!

Once you begin pleasing a woman with the firmness and stamina like she wants, it's a totally different ball game!

Late from work?

No problem, she'll have dinner ready.

Want to be intimate with her?

She'll probably make the first move now that she is getting the pleasure she needs.

Don't want to have to spend tons of money on dinners and gifts?

You'll never need to again when you give her what women really want, stamina in the bedroom and full pleasure.

I used to wonder WHY stamina mattered so much. I thought that maybe money and social status was more important to women.

But when I really started "getting" women (both physically AND understanding them) I knew this was not the case.

I thought I could make up for my premature problems by going down on her and using my fingers but it became obvious women want a guy who can get it up and keep it up.

There are deep biological reasons why your girl wants this.

A guy that lasts signifies that he can protect her, that he is a real man, and gives his girl a feeling of security. He is the masculine counterpart that allows her to be feminine. Having stamina is having masculine power.

If you don't have stamina she constantly (consciously and subconsciouisly) questions whether she should be with you. (even if she is married to you)

This is when she feels "distant and always seems to have some little argument she's after you about.

So how do you get to the point where you can last as long as you want every time?

1) You can get ten's or even hundred's of girls to practice with until you hit your comfort zone and can control your stamina. This is a bit impractical but if you are good at GETTING women it IS possible.

2) Go check out the information I have here that tells you exactly how you can go from zero to "hero" and skip the humiliation and frustration.

In this article you will discover how to last as long as you want and how to be ready to fire again right after you finish.

Get it right here:

Information to have Superman Stamina

position

In fact, I am so sure this program will help ANY guy last longer, you can order the program, review it for 30 days, and if you are not 100% happy with the information you learn, you can return it for a full refund.

You are also going to find a very detailed description about some new training programs that just became available. These training programs "reset" your body by using interactive female adult stars. :)

Instructor Madelyn bends over Eva. Do you think right now you could last with Eva? ;)

It's something totally different than what you have ever seen before!

Just click on this link to learn all about it:

Information to have Superman Stamina

Enjoy the information and talk with you soon.

Your friend,

Keni Styles

arrow

Share this article :
 
Copyright © best Hot Woman Photos - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger